Friday, February 25, 2005

You've Heard Enough of Me. Here's My Shadow

Here's my little guy at about five months old. We entered him in a water retreiving race, and he was awesome. Never did it before, but he jumped right in, swam out to get the little rubber bone thingy, and brought it right back to us on the dock. We were amazed!


Best Puppy Ever!


And here he is last year, at about two and a half. Still just as awesome and my best buddy. He LOVES going for rides in the Jeep in the summer!


Best Dog Ever!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious baby picture!

Beautiful dog!

My favorite blogs are the ones with pet pictures. The pets are usually giving a loving look to the person behind the camera...ooh, I get to feel the love too.

Lori said...

Thanks, Anonymous! He IS awesome!

Torrence said...

Oh. My. God.
Looks a lot like my special precious little angel bear! Love it!