Thursday, November 22, 2007

Turkeys, Puppies & Best Friends

As I lay here on my couch, snuggled up with my fuzzy, black friend, watching the parade, I'm thinking about all that's occurred over the past year and where I'm headed. I tell you one thing, I certainly hope I'm sitting on my couch watching the parade in my own home next year. Couple more days, and I should know if my offer's been accepted.

And I think about where I was last year and that there were three of us snuggled up together then. I miss that, but I'm glad I got to experience it and remember all the times I got to spend with my best friend. Maybe I'll have something like that again someday, but for today, this is all I need.

And today, I'm offering a Happy Thanksgiving to anyone who might happen across my humble ramblings.

Maybe I'll see you at the movies later.

No comments: